Getting Divorced: Where Do You Start
A divorce begins when one or both spouses decide to end their marriage. From there, most people have no idea what it takes to successfully get divorced in Virginia. That is where having a knowledgeable divorce lawyer makes a huge difference. Based in Fairfax, the Law Office of Afsana Chowdhury, PLC, will provide reliable, effective legal representation for your divorce. Here are a few tips to get you started:
Why Choose Us
- Our clients enjoy flat fee pricing that offers value, peace of mind, and certainty, unlike the traditional hourly billing method employed by other law firms.
- Our fees are “capped” at what is stated in the contract, which means the client will not incur additional charges or receive any surprise bills from us.
- We understand that many people are afraid that divorce will be an expensive, time-consuming ordeal. Our firm helps to minimize costs and the length of time the process takes by coming up with no-court solutions that help save time, money, and stress.
- Our use of technology and the latest legal software allows us to offer efficiency and accuracy in every step of the process.
- We empower the client by educating them and giving them 24/7 access to their case file through our secure client portal.
What to do Next
If you are contemplating divorce or need more information about your rights, take charge of your future by consulting with an attorney as early as possible. The longer you wait, the more contentious your divorce is likely to get, and the more issues you will be facing in the divorce that need resolution, all of which will end up increasing the price of your divorce. Start by reviewing your individual and marital assets and liabilities and contact us as soon as possible for a full analysis and case evaluation.
For an initial consultation, call the Law Office of Afsana Chowdhury, PLC, at 703-271-6519 or schedule a consultation online. You can also contact us through this website’s Contact page.